1. Di H, Zheng K, Zhang X, Lam EY, Kim T, Kim YS, Poon TC, Zhou C (2012) Multiple-image encryption by compressive holography. Appl Opt 51:1000-1009.
2. Ding H, Qin W, Jiang T, Zhang Y, Yu C (2012) Volumetric variation in subregions of the cerebellum correlates with working memory performance. Neurosci Lett 508:47-51.
3. Fu L, Li H, Wang H, Xu B, Fan Y, Tian J (2012) SUVmax/THKmax as a biomarker for distinguishing advanced gastric carcinoma from primary gastric lymphoma. Plos One 7:e50914.
4. Jiang T, Zhou Y (2012) Brainnetome of schizophrenia: focus on impaired cognitive function. Shanghai Arch Psy 24:3-10.
5. Li R, Qin W, Zhang Y, Jiang T, Yu C (2012a) The neuronal correlates of digits backward are revealed by voxel-based morphometry and resting-state functional connectivity analyses. Plos One 7:e31877.
6. Li Y, Qin W, Jiang T, Zhang Y, Yu C (2012b) Sex-dependent correlations between the personality dimension of harm avoidance and the resting-state functional connectivity of amygdala subregions. Plos One 7:e35925.
7. Lin X, Ding K, Liu Y, Yan X, Song S, Jiang T (2012) Altered spontaneous activity in anisometropic amblyopia subjects: revealed by resting-state FMRI. Plos One 7:e43373.
8. Liu B, Li Y, Hou B, Yu C, Jiang T (2012a) Lack of association between white matter integrity and DISC1 Ser704Cys in a large sample of healthy Han Chinese individuals. Translational Medicine Research 2:77-80.
9. Liu H, Kaneko Y, Ouyang X, Li L, Hao Y, Chen EY, Jiang T, Zhou Y, Liu Z (2012b) Schizophrenic patients and their unaffected siblings share increased resting-state connectivity in the task-negative network but not its anticorrelated task-positive network. Schizophrenia bulletin 38:285-294.
10. Rao LL, Li S, Jiang T, Zhou Y (2012) Is payoff necessarily weighted by probability when making a risky choice? Evidence from functional connectivity analysis. Plos One 7:e41048.
11. Sang L, Qin W, Liu Y, Han W, Zhang Y, Jiang T, Yu C (2012) Resting-state functional connectivity of the vermal and hemispheric subregions of the cerebellum with both the cerebral cortical networks and subcortical structures. Neuroimage 61:1213-1225.
12. Song M, Jiang T (2012) A review of functional magnetic resonance imaging for Brainnetome. Neuroscience bulletin 28:389-398.
13. Wang J, Fan L, Zhang Y, Liu Y, Jiang D, Zhang Y, Yu C, Jiang T (2012a) Tractography-based parcellation of the human left inferior parietal lobule. Neuroimage 63:641-652.
14. Wang Q, Su TP, Zhou Y, Chou KH, Chen IY, Jiang T, Lin CP (2012b) Anatomical insights into disrupted small-world networks in schizophrenia. Neuroimage 59:1085-1093.
15. Yuan Z, Qin W, Wang D, Jiang T, Zhang Y, Yu C (2012) The salience network contributes to an individual's fluid reasoning capacity. Behav Brain Res 229:384-390.
16. Zhang L, Li WH, Shu N, Zheng HR, Zhang ZJ, Zhang Y, He Z, Hou CL, Li ZX, Liu J, Wang LF, Duan L, Jiang TZ, Li LJ (2012) Increased white matter integrity of posterior cingulate gyrus in the evolution of post-traumatic stress disorder. Acta Neuropsychiatrica 24:34-42.
17. Zhang Y, Lin L, Lin CP, Zhou Y, Chou KH, Lo CY, Su TP, Jiang T (2012) Abnormal topological organization of structural brain networks in schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 141:109-118.
18. Zhang Z, Liu Y, Jiang T, Zhou B, An N, Dai H, Wang P, Niu Y, Wang L, Zhang X (2012) Altered spontaneous activity in Alzheimer's disease and mild cognitive impairment revealed by Regional Homogeneity. Neuroimage 59:1429-1440.
19. Zhao F, Qu X, Zhang X, Poon TC, Kim T, Kim YS, Liang J (2012) Solving inverse problems for optical scanning holography using an adaptively iterative shrinkage-thresholding algorithm. Opt Express 20:5942-5954.
20. Zhao X, Liu Y, Wang X, Liu B, Xi Q, Guo Q, Jiang H, Jiang T, Wang P (2012) Disrupted small-world brain networks in moderate Alzheimer's disease: a resting-state FMRI study. Plos One 7:e33540.
21. Zuo N, Cheng J, Jiang T (2012) Diffusion magnetic resonance imaging for Brainnetome: A critical review. Neuroscience bulletin 28:375-388.
22. Zuo N, Fang J, Lv X, Zhou Y, Hong Y, Li T, Tong H, Wang X, Wang W, Jiang T (2012) White matter abnormalities in major depression: a tract-based spatial statistics and rumination study. Plos One 7:e37561.
23. Zhang X, Niu H, Song Y, Fan Y. Activation detection in fN IRS by wavelet coherence Proc SPIE 8317, Medical Imaging; 2012; San Diego, California; 2012. p. 831712.
24. Li H, Fan Y. Label propagation with robust initialization for brain tumor segmentation. 9th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI); 2012; Barcelona; 2012. p. 1715-8.
25. Jiang D, Jiang T, Fan Y. Groupwise fMRI registration using multi-range functional connectivity patterns. 9th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI); 2012; Barcelona; 2012. p. 1763-6.
26. Jiang D, Du Y, Cheng H, Jiang T, Fan Y. fMRI alignment based on local functional connectivity patterns. Proc?SPIE 8314, Medical Imaging; 2012; San? Diego, California; 2012. p. 831415.
27. Hao Y, Liu J, Duan Y, Zhang X, Yu C, Jiang T, Fan Y. Local Label Learning (L3) for Multi-Atlas based Segmentation. Proc SPIE 8314, Medical Imaging; 2012; San Diego, California; 2012. p. 83142E.
28. Hao Y, Jiang T, Fan Y. Iterative multi-atlas based segmentation with multi-channel image registration and Jackknife Context Model. 9th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI); 2012; Barcelona; 2012. p. 900-3.
29. Hao Y, Jiang T, Fan Y. Shape-constrained Multi-Atlas based Segmentation with Multi-channel Registration Proc SPIE 8314, Medical Imaging; 2012; San Diego, California; 2012. p. 83143N.
30. Du Y, Li H, Wu H, Fan Y. Identification of subject specific and functional consistent ROIs using semi-supervised learning. Proc SPIE 8314, Medical Imaging; 2012; San Diego, California; 2012. p. 83144S.
31. Cheng H, Song D, Wu H, Fan Y. Intrinsic functional connectivity patt ern based brain parcellation using normalized cut. Proc SPIE 8314, Medical Imaging; 2012; San Diego, California; 2012. p. 83144F.
32. De Vico Fallani, F., Bassett, D., Jiang, T. (2012) Graph theoretical approaches in brain networks. Comput Math Methods Med, 2012:590483.