Yue Cui, PhD
Brainnetome Center and National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition
Institute of Automation
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Beijing 100190, P. R. China
Phone: +86 10 8254 4774
- 2016 - present, Associate professor, Brainnetome Center & NLPR, China
- 2012 - 2016, Assistant professor, Brainnetome Center & NLPR, China
- 2008 - 2012, Science and IT, University of Newcastle, Australia, PhD
- 2004 - 2007, Computer Science, Jilin University, China, MSc
- 2000 - 2004, Computer Science, Jilin University, China, BSc
- Pattern recognition and deep learning
- Computer-aided diagnosis and prediction
- Imaging biomarkers investigation
- Imaging genetics
- Disorders of consciousness, schizophrenia and Alzheimer's disease
1. Cui Y, Li C, Liu B, Sui J, Song M, Chen J, et al. Consistent brain structural abnormalities and multisite individualised classification of schizophrenia using deep neural networks. Br J Psychiatry. 2022: 1-8.
3. Cui Y, Dong J, Yang Y, Yu H, Li W, Liu Y, et al. White matter microstructural differences across major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia: A tract-based spatial statistics study. J Affect Disord. 2020; 260: 281-6.
4. Cui Y, Liu B, Song M, Lipnicki D, Li J, Xie S, et al. Auditory verbal hallucinations are related to cortical thinning in the left middle temporal gyrus of patients with schizophrenia. Psychol Med. 2018; 48(1): 115-22.
8. Cui Y, Wen W, Lipnicki DM, Beg MF, Jin JS, Luo S, et al. Automated detection of amnestic mild cognitive impairment in community-dwelling elderly adults: a combined spatial atrophy and white matter alteration approach. Neuroimage. 2012; 59(2): 1209-17.
11. Zheng F#, Cui Y#, Yan H, Liu B, Jiang T. The effects of a genome-wide supported variant in the CACNA1C gene on cortical morphology in schizophrenia patients and healthy subjects. Sci Rep. 2016; 6(1): 1-8. (Co-first author)
12. He J#, Cui Y#, Song M, Yang Y, Dang Y, Jiang T, et al. Decreased functional connectivity between the mediodorsal thalamus and default mode network in patients with disorders of consciousness. Acta Neurol Scand. 2015; 131(3): 145-51. (Co-first author)
13. Li J#, Cui Y#, Wu K, Liu B, Zhang Y, Wang C, et al. The cortical surface area of the insula mediates the effect of DBH rs7040170 on novelty seeking. Neuroimage. 2015; 117: 184-90. (Co-first author)