Jin Li, PhD
Brainnetome Center and National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition
Institute of Automation
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Beijing 100190, China
Phone: +86 10 6255 5513
- 2008-2012 National Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning, Beijing Normal University, Ph.D.
- 2010-2011 Department of Psychology and Social Behavior, University of California, Irvine, CA, USA, visiting student
- 2005-2008 National Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning, Beijing Normal University, M.S.
- 2000-2005 College of Basic and Forensic Medicine, Sichuan University, B.S.
- 1. Li, J., C. Chen, Q. He, H. Li, R. K. Moyzis, G. Xue and Q. Dong, "Neurotensin receptor 1 gene (NTSR1) polymorphism is associated with working memory." PLoS One 6(3): e17365, 2011.
- 2. Li, J., C. Chen, X. Lei, Y. Wang, Q. He, R. K. Moyzis, G. Xue, B. Zhu, Z. Cao and Q. Dong, "The NTSR1 gene modulates the association between hippocampal structure and working memory performance." Neuroimage, 75: 79-86, 2013.
- 3. Zhang, M., J. Li, C. Chen, L. Mei, G. Xue, Z. Lu, Q. He, M. Wei and Q. Dong, "The contribution of the left mid-fusiform cortical thickness to Chinese and English reading in a large Chinese sample." Neuroimage 65: 250-256, 2013.
- 4. Wang, Y., J. Li, C. Chen, B. Zhu, R. K. Moysis, X. Lei, H. Li, Q. Liu, D. Xiu, B. Liu, W. Chen, G. Xue and Q. Dong, "COMT rs4680 Met is not always the 'smart allele': Val allele is associated with better working memory and larger hippocampal volume in healthy Chinese." Genes Brain Behav, 2013.
- 5. Li, S., Q. Zou, J. Li, J. Li, D. Wang, C. Yan, Q. Dong and Y. F. Zang, "5-HTTLPR polymorphism impacts task-evoked and resting-state activities of the amygdala in Han Chinese." PLoS One 7(5): e36513, 2012.
- 6. Long, H., B. Liu, B. Hou, C. Wang, J. Li, W. Qin, D. Wang, Y. Zhou, K. M. Kendrick, C. Yu and T. Jiang, "The long rather than the short allele of 5-HTTLPR predisposes Han Chinese to anxiety and reduced connectivity between prefrontal cortex and amygdala." Neurosci Bull 29(1): 4-15, 2013.
- 7. Chen, W., C. Chen; C. Chen; R. Moyzis; Q. He, X. Lei, J. Li, Y Wang, B Liu, D. Xiu, B Zhu, Q. Dong, "Genetic variations in the serotoninergic system contribute to body-mass index in Chinese adolescents." PlosOne Accepted.
- 8. Lei, X., C. Chen, Q. He, R. Moyzis, G. Xue, Z. Cao, J. Li, H. Li, B. Zhu, M. Zhang and Q. Dong, "Haplotype polymorphism in the alpha-2B-adrenergic receptor gene influences response inhibition in a large Chinese sample." Neuropsychopharmacology 37(5): 1115-1121, 2012.
- 9. Lei, X., C. Chen, Q. He, R. K. Moyzis, G. Xue, X. Chen, Z. Cao, J. Li, H. Li, B. Zhu, A. S. Chun Hsu, S. Li and Q. Dong, "Sex determines which section of the SLC6A4 gene is linked to obsessive-compulsive symptoms in normal Chinese college students." J Psychiatr Res 46(9): 1153-1160, 2012.
- 10. He, Q., G. Xue, C. Chen, Z. L. Lu, X. Lei, Y. Liu, J. Li, B. Zhu, R. K. Moyzis, Q. Dong and A. Bechara, "COMT Val158Met polymorphism interacts with stressful life events and parental warmth to influence decision making." Sci Rep 2: 677, 2012.
- 11. Zhu, B., C. Chen, R. K. Moyzis, Q. Dong, Q. He, J. Li, X. Lei and C. Lin, "The DOPA decarboxylase (DDC) gene is associated with alerting attention." Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 43C: 140-145, 2012.
- 12. Zhu, B., C. Chen, R. K. Moyzis, Q. Dong, Q. He, H. S. Stern, H. Li, J. Li, J. Lessard and C. Lin, "Genetic variations in the dopamine system and facial expression recognition in healthy chinese college students." Neuropsychobiology 65(2): 83-89, 2012.
- 13. Chen, C., R. Moyzis, Q. He, H. Li, J. Li, B. Zhu, J. Lessard, H. Stern and Q. Dong, "Genetic variations in the dopaminergic system and alcohol use: a system-level analysis." Addict Biol 17(2): 479-489, 2012.
- 14. Chen, C., R. Moyzis, Q. Dong, Q. He, B. Zhu, J. Li, H. Li and J. Lessard, "Sex modulates the associations between the COMT gene and personality traits." Neuropsychopharmacology 36(8): 1593-1598, 2011.
- 15. Chen, C., R. Moyzis, H. Stern, Q. He, H. Li, J. Li, B. Zhu and Q. Dong, "Contributions of dopamine-related genes and environmental factors to highly sensitive personality: a multi-step neuronal system-level approach." PLoS One 6(7): e21636, 2011.
- 16. He, Q., G. Xue, C. Chen, Z. Lu, Q. Dong, X. Lei, N. Ding, J. Li, H. Li, R. K. Moyzis and A. Bechara, "Serotonin transporter gene-linked polymorphic region (5-HTTLPR) influences decision making under ambiguity and risk in a large Chinese sample." Neuropharmacology 59(6): 518-526, 2010.
- 17. Jiang, T., S. Qiao, J. Li, Z. Cao, X. Gao, Y. Song, G. Xue, Q. Dong and C. Chen, "Effects of symbol type and numerical distance on the human event-related potential." Neuropsychologia 48(1): 201-210, 2010.